This part of the website is an English translation of the definitive hurdy-gurdy reference book Die Drehleier (The Hurdy-gurdy), written by Marianne Bröcker. For general information about this translation please see the Index Page.
This material is covered by copyright and may not be used without permission. Please see the Index Page for more information about distribution.
|Table of contents||Previous page||Next page||References||Figures|
241. French hurdy-gurdy with lute body (Pajot)
242. Hurdy-gurdy with lute body (Pajot)
243. French hurdy-gurdy with guitar body (18th cent.)
244. French hurdy-gurdy (18th cent.)
245. Amadeo Goyanes
246. His instrument
247. Portuguese hurdy-gurdy (18th cent.)
248. The same instrument with the keybox open
249. Bohmehian Hurdy-gurdy
250. The same instrument with the keybox open.
contact us if you have comments or questions about
this page or other pages on this site.
Alden and Cali Hackmann
Olympic Musical Instruments
© Original text in German copyright 1977, Verlag für systematische Musikwissenschaft GmbH
© Translation copyright 2005, Olympic Musical Instruments and the Bröcker Tranlation Group