This part of the website is an English translation of the definitive hurdy-gurdy reference book Die Drehleier (The Hurdy-gurdy), written by Marianne Bröcker. For general information about this translation please see the Index Page.
This material is covered by copyright and may not be used without permission. Please see the Index Page for more information about distribution.
|Table of contents||Previous page||Next page||References||Figures|
301. Right side of the north portal of San Miguel Church in Estella
302. Santo Domingo Church in Soria
303. Church in Ahedo de Butron
304. West portal at Orense Kathedral
305. Collegiate church at Sasamon
306. Sarmental Portal at Burgos Cathedral
307. West Portal at Leon Cathedral
308. Fresco in Huesca Cathedral
309. White Russian hurdy-gurdy at the Sluck fair
310. The blind hurdy-gurdy player Kliment Feoktistovic Smatov, Starodubsk district
contact us if you have comments or questions about
this page or other pages on this site.
Alden and Cali Hackmann
Olympic Musical Instruments
© Original text in German copyright 1977, Verlag für systematische Musikwissenschaft GmbH
© Translation copyright 2005, Olympic Musical Instruments and the Bröcker Tranlation Group