This part of the website is an English translation of the definitive hurdy-gurdy reference book Die Drehleier (The Hurdy-gurdy), written by Marianne Bröcker. For general information about this translation please see the Index Page.
This material is covered by copyright and may not be used without permission. Please see the Index Page for more information about distribution.
|Table of contents||Previous page||Next page||References||Figures|
321. "Type du Centre - Un Vielleur" postcard
322. "Type du Centre" postcard
323. Blind cornamuse player with hurdy-gurdy player. Postcard
324. Hurdy-gurdy player from Bresse. Postcard from 1917
325. Blind hurdy-gurdy player from the Morvan. Postcard
326. Postcard from the Bourbonnais
327. Railway advertisement from France
328. The "Gars du Berry" society (circa 1890)
329. "Les Gâs du Berry" color postcard
330. Claude Flagel
331. Michèle Fromenteau
contact us if you have comments or questions about
this page or other pages on this site.
Alden and Cali Hackmann
Olympic Musical Instruments
© Original text in German copyright 1977, Verlag für systematische Musikwissenschaft GmbH
© Translation copyright 2005, Olympic Musical Instruments and the Bröcker Tranlation Group